MISSION: Public and Private Bids are an ultra-competitive business, where international players play hard. Because they are so critical, bid managers are vital to a company's continuing existence and even more critical when companies are growing.
Joining our project within our client and, as Bidding Coordinator you will be responsible for submitting a completed bid to an existing or prospective client, on time and within budget.
Responsible for the communication within all the stakeholders involved in the process, keeping them informed and solving their requirement, giving to the organization the best possible chance of success.
Production and delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
Ensure proposal documents follow standard formatting and quality standards
Manage bid preparation in line with commercial following Tender Leader instructions.
Analyze the Request for Proposal and define the bid operational strategy taking into account the commercial strategy defined by the Tender Leader and in coordinate with other subsystem teams.
Develop the sourcing strategy aligned with Sourcing and ensure that tender sourcing price are committed
Coordinate with Legal, Finance, tax, Insurance to delivered optimized Price, Cash Curve and Price List
Identify, analyze and register the risks and saving opportunities.
Education: Civil Engineer
Languages: native in Spanish and full proficiency in English.
5-6 years of experience managing tenders and bidding for civil projects
- You are assertive and tactful in motivating other colleagues to produce a successful submission.
- Proven time management with effectiveness in order to meet deadlines
- You are autonomous and able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills to become either an articulate and confident speaker to your clients and to stablish a strong relationship and communication channels with your colleagues.
- You are a team player able to involved colleagues in the project and to coordinate the success of the process.
- Leadership and able to cope with responsibility
- The opportunity to join an international team of bright and motivated individuals
- Exciting challenges requiring top line creative thinking
- A challenging project to manage with autonomy yet keeping the support of your colleagues
- The credentials and clients of a top tier consulting firm and the entrepreneurial culture of a boutique specialist
Send us your CV and cover letter (firstname.lastname@example.org ) if it sounds appealing to you.