Department Assistant - people with disabilities
We are looking for a resourceful and reliable administrator who provides administrative and facility support to our Innovation Area.
At Ayming we have 30 years' experience improving businesses’ operational and financial performance. Drawing on our international expertise, we go the extra mile to realise opportunities to improve your business’ financial and operational performance.
Skills and profile:
- Good communication skills; excellent English and Spanish language skills, desirable French and/or Portuguese
- Excellent MS computing skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of office administration practices, procedures, protocols and terminology
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Operate effectively and efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Prepare letters, reports, forms, schedules, and other materials.
- Handle any time-sensitive issues and proofread reports to verify accuracy: filing forms, memos, spreadsheets, expense processing, purchase orders,
- Organize and support business activities, reports and social events, with presentations, summaries and figures interpretation.
- Calendar management, including preparation for all meetings, calls and activities: allocation, facilities, IT connexion & infrastructure.
- Make complex travel arrangements and anticipating the needs of the team or guest whilst travelling.
- Provide a consistently high level of quality assistant support to the team. Establish, organize and maintain electronic and paper office files for critical aspects.
Is the offer you are looking to develop your career? If so, send us your CV and we will contact you (firstname.lastname@example.org).