PROJECT LEADER. Innovation Performance. China (创新咨询)
Ayming is growing its business in China! Opportunity for a senior consultant with experience in Innovation Management.
As responsible for leading the R&D consulting projects of our clients (private and public sector), you will guide, increase and maximize the opportunities to improve their R&D performances, increase funding opportunities, and boost global efficiency for our clients as you actively participate in the development of the business
1, Project Management and Delivery
- You will be the main speaker between our market in China and our team in Spain, ensuring the smooth running of the projects and implementing our procedures in the new market.
- Concrete the project opportunities developed by the Innovation Manager in China pursuing the accomplishment of them.
- Write personalized reports and presentations for clients and fulfill the launch of the project.
- Manage the progress of the projects: defining milestones and accurate KPIs
- Prepare structured reports for each projects describing the activities in order to set out the argument for the activity being considered eligible.
- Manage our partner in order to perform detailed and accurate reports that support the R&D activity of our clients and to increase their funding opportunities
- Work with the relevant client contacts to identify all staff involved in qualifying R&D and quantifying the extent of their involvement
- Collaborate with R&D teams in other subsidiaries (share best practices, collaborate on international projects…).
- Share expertise with Business Development team for creating and deploying new relevant offers
2, Sales Activity
- Concrete and operationalize the project opportunities developed by the Innovation Manager
- Detect, create and escalate client needs to develop new offerings that respond to market needs and the company’s services.
- A background in Finance, Economics or Business Administration. MBA more than valuable
- Languages: Native Chinese and total professional performance in English
- 3 years working as a consultant and implemented E2E projects with clients from different sectors
- Experience in Innovation Department developing the R&D projects according to business strategy.
- Experience in business development and sales activity
- Technical knowledge in IT, Engineering field will be more than appreciated
- You are client-oriented, empathetic and able to understand the needs and propose alternative solutions
- You will join a growing and dynamic company to develop new markets
- You will be part of an international team to share and build knowledge for the Innovation Performance team
- You will have the autonomy to lead and develop your own projects
- You will be able to develop your career as project leader of the Innovation Performance team in China