The candidate will join the Corporate Finance Department as Controller for Spain, reporting to our Controlling Director in France.
This person will ensure the accurate reporting of financial activity and will implement plans to increase the revenue of the business.
- Accurate financial reporting and consolidations.
- Period reporting presentation to the Executive Committee
- Analyze budget/revenue gaps understanding and reporting the cause
- Support and drive the decision making process with alternative options and scenarios
- Build effective working relationships with all the stakeholders involved in the organization
- Implement value programs to ensure the budget and increase the profitability.
- Ensure full financial compliance for all activities in scope
- 10 years of experience in a Controlling role. International scope would be a plus.
- Background in Finance, Business Administration, Economics.
- Native Spanish and full proficiency in English. French would be a plus.
- Customer focus with satisfactory experience as an internal business partner
- Curiosity and proactive approach to propose and implement action plans which grow the revenue margin
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence and involve all the stakeholders of the project
- Excellent skills in analysis/problem assessment including judgment/problem solving
- Teamwork orientation and reliable and committed colleague
- You will join an international consulting company with presence in 15 countries.
- You will be welcomed and introduced by our corporate team in France.
- You will work in a team of professionals to achieve the organizational goals
- You will be responsible of the implementations of action plans optimizing the business and the profitability
- You will develop your career in a challenging business environment
- Located at Madrid office
- Period travel to France
If it sounds appealing to you, please, you can send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com