Obtaining the technical and economic balance of Facility Management services (cleaning services, surveillance, maintenance, laundry, concierge, etc.) is not an easy task.
From AYMING, we have organized an event in the hand of La Chambre, a business organization that contributes to the development of commercial relations between France and Spain, supporting both private and public entities and organizing a wide variety of associative activities…
The event aims to share the methodology, experience and results of the various projects carried out by AYMING in recent years, which have generated up to 15% savings on average, in more than 200 projects in different sectors of activity (large distribution, industry, headquarters, real estate, etc.).
DATE: May 24th, 2017.
TIME: 09:00 – 11: 30 am
LOCATION: Sede CÁMARA FRANCO-ESPAÑOLA
Capitán Haya 38 – 4ª planta
28020 – Madrid
09:15 – 09:30 am Reception of participants
9:30 – 11:00 am Welcome and start of the session: “Facility Management Spending Optimization”.
- Analysis of the current situation: expenditure by supplier, analysis of contracts with suppliers, evaluation of the performance of existing solutions.
- Diagnosis and valuation of potential savings.
- Technical and economic analysis of offers from the different suppliers.
- Definition of negotiation strategies, optimization, and security of relationships with suppliers.
- Implementation of optimal solutions and Q-C-D (Quality-Cost-Term) monitoring.
11:00 – 11:30 am Suggestions and questions.
11:30 am End of session.
Places are limited and in strict order of registration. (Maximum 2 people per company). Essential for the attendance is the sending of the REGISTRATION FORM before 22/5/2017, through the following link:
Eric Mass, who is director of Ayming’s operations improvement consulting division. Industrial engineer with more than 15 years of experience in operations optimization consulting.
David Puentes, Principal Iberia of Ayming’s Operations Improvement Consulting division. With more than 12 years of experience in business consulting projects and optimization of operations.
— Ayming Spain (@ayming_es) May 24, 2017