Next November 18th at the CEOE headquarters in Madrid, the Spanish Association of Biocompanies ASEBIO in collaboration with Ayming, are pleased to invite you to an informative conference focused exclusively on the biotechnology sector.
The goal is to present all the additional incentives to the grants and loans to which your company is entitled and how to combine them to maximize their potential.
A presentation adapted to the main characteristics of the biotech sector will be made, delving into the key points in order to define a strategy that will allow your company to receive complementary financing to the subsidies.
This will be followed by a presentation of the different direct funding opportunities and how to combine them to maximize the benefit obtained.
At the end of the day, a case of success in a biotechnology company will be presented.
DATE: November 18, 2016.
LOCATION: Sede CEOE de Madrid, Calle Diego de León 50, 28006 Madrid.
TIME: 09:00 am
09.00 am Reception of attendees.
09.30 am Welcome and presentation of the event.
D. Ion Arocena
Director General ASEBIO
09:45 am Financing of R&D&I in the Biotech sector.
- How to put in value the particularities of the biotech sector.
- Key points for planning the R&D&I funding strategy.
- How to combine incentives the way your business is most interested.
Mrs. Soraya Gamonal Camello
Head of Innovation Performance Ayming
10.00 am Incentives to which Biotech companies are entitled.
- Social Security bonuses: saving of 40% of contributions.
- Deductions for R&D&I: up to 3MM € non-refundable.
- Patent Box: obtain return on investment once the project is completed.
- Optimizing return: combination of incentives and innovative SME seal.
Mrs. Marta Báez y Dña. Cristina Cortes
Senior consultants Biotech specialists Ayming
10.45 am Success story in the sector.
D. Eleuterio Lombardo
Scientific Director of TiGenix
11:10 am Discussion and questions.
11:30 am Coffee break & networking
Parking: Interparking (c/ Diego de León 53)
Intercontinental (c/ de García Paredes, 96)
We look forward to your presence