Total savings generated: 20%.
Project to optimize Indirect Purchases and internal processes.
- The main categories of expenditure (45 M€) are Marketing, General Services, IT, and Human Resources. They are managed mainly by internal customers.
- High number of current suppliers generating high administrative workloads
TOTAL SAVINGS GENERATED: 20%.
- Significant increase in average department savings (from 10% to 20%)
- Implementation of organizational improvements and processes to professionalize the purchasing function.
- Implementation in other purchasing areas: Logistics
- Definition of purchasing strategies by category and application of selected optimization levers: commercial (sourcing, RFI*, RFQ*, …), technical (RTC*) and operational (organization and processes).
- Management of joint client negotiations – Ayming
- Workshops to identify internal improvements and plan them in a Route Map.
(*) RFI: Request for Information; RFQ: Request for Quotation; RTC: Redesign to Cost