Total savings generated: 36%.
Cost optimization project in a multinational service sector operating in 3 countries (Spain, Portugal, and France).
Project duration and resources
- 4 months
- 1.5 FTE (Full Time Equivalent) in Ayming offices
- New supplier panel The supplier panel has been opened to numerous new suppliers. Sorting them according to their type.
- Review of contracted needs During the process, the real need for the contracted services has been detailed and standardized through the RFQ*.
- Changing market environment The changing situation of the market promotes the proactive character of suppliers.
TOTAL SAVINGS GENERATED: 36%.
- Definition and implementation of a methodology to sustain the effects of this specific Purchasing effort.
Challenges and opportunities
- Client:Multinational Services Company.
- Cost Optimization Project in a service sector multinational operating in 3 countries (Spain, Portugal, and France).
- Suppliers exclusively Big 4
- Request to current supplier (in each category) for each requirement
- No follow-up of the satisfaction of the work carried out or of the evolution of the tariffs