Obtaining the technical and economic balance of Facility Management services (cleaning services, surveillance, maintenance, laundry, concierge, etc.) is not an easy task.
AYMING has organized an event with AEBALL, a business organization representing, managing, defending, coordinating, and promoting the professional interests of companies that carry out general economic activities in their different sectors: industrial, commercial and services, within the territorial scope of L’Hospitalet and Bajo Llobregat.
The workshop aims to share the methodology, experience and results of the various projects carried out by AYMING in recent years. These have generated up to 15% savings on average, in more than 200 projects in different sectors of activity (large distribution, industry, headquarters, real estate, etc.).
The workshop is aimed at Finance Directors, Operations Directors, Purchasing Directors, and Facility Management Directors.
DATE: March 1, 2017.
TIME: 09:00 – 11: 30 am
LOCATION: Sede AEBALL
Avda. Fabregada, 93, 1º 3ª, Esc. Derecha
08901 – L’Hospitalet de Llobregat . BARCELONA
09.30 am Welcome and start of the session: “Facility Management Spending Optimization.”
- Analysis of the current situation: expenditure by supplier, analysis of contracts with suppliers, evaluation of the performance of existing solutions.
- Diagnosis and valuation of potential savings.
- Technical and economic analysis of the offers from different suppliers.
- Definition of negotiation strategies, optimization, and security of relationships with suppliers.
- Implementation of optimal solutions and Q-C-D (Quality-Cost-Term) monitoring.
11:00 am Suggestions and questions.
11.30 am End of session.
FREE for members. Limited places. Essential for attendance is the sending of the REGISTRATION FORM before the 28/2/2017, through the following link::
Eric Mass, who is director of Ayming’s operations improvement consulting division. Industrial engineer with more than 15 years of experience in operations optimization consulting.
David Puentes, Principal Iberia of Ayming’s Operations Improvement Consulting division. With more than 12 years of experience in business consulting projects and optimization of operations.