GLOBAL INNOVATION 2021 AYMING BAROMETER: COVID-19 AND BEYOND
Although the impact of the pandemic on R&D is not yet proven, companies must innovate in order to remain competitive and anticipate the slowdown of their market in an environment of ever-increasing complexity.
Please join us to discover some exclusive insights from Ayming’s second edition of the International Innovation Barometer during our webinar, takin place on 12th November 2020.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- What’s the new innovation landscape like?
- How to finance innovation projects at the local & international level?
- How innovation and sustainable development can help your business?
- 10.00 h Event Starts
- Welcome by the Presidenf of the British Chamber Innovation Committee, Guillermo de Juan (GSK)
- UK Goverment’s representative (to be confirmed)
- Presentation of the results of the Barometer by Mark Smith, Partner (UK) and Laura Delgado, Partner (Spain)
- Global results
- Specific examples of Spain, UK
- Clara Eugenia Garcia, Science and Innovation Coordinating Councillor, Permanent Representation of Spain to the EU
- 11.20 h End
No hay comentarios