We are looking for an IT System Administrator Intern to join the Ayming’s team.
What will be your mission as IT System Administrator Intern?
Learn how to prevent and solve technical issues within the organization to deploy an optimal service to all users in all countries under scope.
What functions will you develop?
- FUNCTION 1: Dealing with Level 1 and 2 requests and incidents for users from 3 different countries (Spain, Portugal and Italy)
- FUNCTION 2:Deploy workstations (master)
- FUNCTION 3:Comply with internal reports and procedures to ensure data consistency and smooth running of the activities
- FUNCTION 4:Support internal users to make sure they know and comply with the correct use of hardware & software
What skills do you need?
- Interpersonal Skills
What career should you be studying to join us as IT System Intern?
- Computer science Degree
- FPGM Systems Administration
It is mandatory to sign agreement with university.