JUNIOR INNOVATION CONSULTANT – Madrid
Join our Innovation Performance consultancy team!
You will guide, increase and maximize the opportunities to improve their R&D performances, increase funding opportunities, and boost global efficiency for our clients as you actively participate in the development of the business mentorized by a Senior Consultant
- A background in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial)
- Languages: Native Spanish and total professional performance in English
- 1 year of experience in a technical role. Experience as a consultant in Innovation Projects will be more than valuable.
- Proactive and solver, able to propose new ideas
- Flexible to adapt to a wide range of projects and clients
- You are client-oriented, empathetic and able to understand the needs and propose alternative solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player and commited to collective goals
- You will join a growing and dynamic company to develop new projects
- You will be part of an international team to share and build knowledge for the Innovation Performance team
- You will be mentorized by a Senior Consultant in order to unleash your potential.
- You will be trained to be able to lead and develop your own projects